Mar 15, 2011

Intro

Hello to anyone reading this, this is my first post in what I hope will be many blogs of me talking about the things I like. Since I spend more than my fair share of time online, gaming, watching television and other related activities I started wondering if I could feel that same enjoyment but also be doing something that (hopefully) will benefit others (you guys). Some specific video games that I enjoy playing are the popular mmo World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, and NBA Live. I play other games here and there but that list would be far too long for me and would require a lot of memory which isn't something I exactly retain while partaking in these activities. Some television shows that I would also be talking about if I have anything to say about them are Warehouse 13, Psych, Rookie Blue, The Big Bang Theory, Human Target, Flashforward (if they ever decide to bring it back), Community, and V.
I am really new to blogging, and not the best at writing so excuse me if I ramble on with big blocks of text or use some bad grammar. I am going to aim to blog at least every other day but I just hope that I have enough to talk about and that I don't get caught up in anything else because I can get really distracted really fast. Well that is it for the first post, ill make them longer next time but really wanted this to get a post to summarize and start things off about my blog and about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment